February Goals & January Rewind

February Goals 
month two, let's grind

Happy February everyone! I hope you are staying comfortable and warm wherever you are. I am excited to say that my first month of this wellness journey has gone well. I have been planning out my month for February and I am going to be busy as all hell, but I'm excited. Lately I have found myself itching to work hard and find things to do. I have recently fallen in love with having a packed, but organized, schedule. 

This month I don't think that my goals will be too difficult, since mostly I'll be maintaining the goals I had for January. The most important thing for me is to go slow and work on maintenance. Too often I find myself overwhelmed and then giving up completely. 

For this month, I am going to work on limiting my meat intake, including chicken. Last month I ate pretty much only grilled chicken, so this month, I plan on continuing that or attempting to avoid it altogether. On top of that, I want to make healthier choices day to day. I've been pretty good about making healthier choices but the weekends prove to be challenging. As far as working out goes. I would like to continue going to the gym three to four times a week. Since my schedule is kind of funky, I know that it might be difficult to go that often, but it is a goal for a reason! 

I feel like my progression is slow, but slow progression is better than no progression! 

x A 

0 comments:

Post a Comment