February Workout Playlist

February Workout Playlist
songs to make you work up a sweat

There is no better motivation than music sometimes. One of the highlights of going to the gym is making and listening to a workout playlist. My day-to-day doesn't really require or call for a super upbeat playlist so I love being able to listen to different kinds of music at the gym. 

Another reason why I love gym playlists is because upbeat songs are a good way to keep time. If I am working super hard, I like to time my breaks or my cool-down periods with songs. I will try to make it to the end of a song or every couple of songs and then I'll switch up what I'm doing. I hate watching the timer on the machines I use because it makes time go extremely slow, but music does a better job at making the time pass faster. 


Some highlights from this playlist are some of the remixes, which I think make great workout companions. Listening to mixes of your favorite songs is fun and speeds up the song which makes you want to move faster! I love the Adventure Club Remix of Youth by Foxes, All of Me Tiesto mix, and Diplo's Revolution.

Artists like Rudimental, Young Rising Sons, Smallpools, CHVRCHES, and Passion Pit have a very electronic/dance type sound which is great for the gym! I also included artists like MGMT, Grouplove, Foster The People, and Walk the Moon, because obviously.

There are some great pump-up songs on this playlist and has been motivating me at the gym this week and will continue to motivate me for the next month! Get listening and get moving!

x A

0 comments:

Post a Comment