March Goals & February Rewind

March Goals & February Rewind
i'm very excited about this

It's finally March! I can't believe how fast February went. Honestly, it came and went with the blink of an eye. I think that can be attributed to the hectic schedule that I was balancing (or attempting to balance) the entire month. 

Now that it is March though, the tundra is beginning to fade away and the warmth is coming to greet us again. March is going to be busy as all hell, but I am not going to let that deter me. 

Over the month of February I managed to go to the gym about four or five times a week, which far surpassed my goals! I found that I have quickly become one of those people who relies on the gym and my day is almost not complete without it. 

I was extremely happy that I stuck with this goal because as far as eating healthy goes, that was a bit harder. 

For this month I am going to attempt to maintain my gym routine of going four or five times a week but I'm really going to try to eat as healthy and balanced as I can. I have decided that for the month of March, and tentatively the month of April, I am going to give up ice cream, pizza, cookies, and most fast food. I say "most" because as long as I find healthy alternatives or menu options, that will be allowed. Living on a college campus makes eating pretty difficult, but thankfully Whole Foods just opened and I have been taking full advantage of it! 

I am traveling to Ireland for about nine days at the end of this month so that will prove challenging as far as food goes, and I won't have the opportunity to work out during the trip, but I hope all the walking we do will make up for it! 

I haven't been able to post as much on this blog since I have such a crazy schedule, but as soon as Spring quarter begins I will have much more time to devote! 

x A 

0 comments:

Post a Comment